- Beautifully finshed, spacious apartments each featuring balcony or terrace
- Landscaped communal gardens and over one acre grounds
- Concierge Service
- Scheduled social events and activities plus onsite bar/cafe and beauty salon
- Age Exclusive Luxury Retirement Living for the over 65's
- Tunstall 24/7 emergency call system and option of bespoke 5 star support/ care provision
- Secure underground parking with electric charging points
- Lift service to all floors including carpark
- Lease : 125 years from 2021
- Service Charge £625 per month
ENJOYING A GARDEN VIEW FROM EVERY ROOM- THIS AGE EXCLUSIVE NEW BUILD APARTMENT HAS TWO BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS AND LARGE COVERED BALCONY
A downsizers' dream, Mulberry Court offers age exclusive luxury retirement living for those aged 65 and over across 34 beautifully finished apartments. Ideally located within the village of Hampton Wick yet close to Kingston upon Thames, residents can relax in green spaces whilst knowing that London Waterloo is just a 33 minute train ride away.
So much more than just a collection of high end private apartments, the development offers a range of social spaces including lounges, private cafe/bar, club room, landscaped gardens and beauty salon. Residents can enjoy membership of the Lifestyle Residences Club and a range of scheduled social activities. A dedicated Concierge is there to provide a helping hand in organising matters, accepting deliveries, answering any queries and maintaining onsite security and for total peace of mind a Tunstall 24/7 emergency call system is also in place. Owners can relax knowing that whatever may happen in future their needs are covered as Home Instead 5 star CQC support services are available on site - their tailor made cost effective care options range from companionship to live in care. Mulberry Court offers a choice of one or two bedroom apartments arranged over ground, first and second floors with penthouse apartments on the third floor. All apartments offer flexible open plan kitchen, living and dining areas with sliding doors and level access to either a balcony or terrace. With generous width corridors and doorways, adjustable lighting, engineered oak flooring, high quality Bosch and Siemens integrated appliances and a beautiful finish throughout, every detail has been thought of to ensure your home is both luxurious and practical.
It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 65 years. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding Event Fees that may apply to this property.