Retirement living could be the perfect choice for you if you are aged over 55*, and want to live independently, but with the support of people on hand to help you if you ever need it.
- Community – Neighbours become good friends as you’ll be able to meet like- minded people who share your interests in our communal lounges and gardens.
- Independence – Living in one of our retirement apartments allows you to keep the independence you have enjoyed throughout your life, so you can still continue to do your own shopping and cooking and also share precious time with your friends and family. Your home is owned by you and is self-contained and private.
- Low maintenance lifestyle – Relax and enjoy the lifestyle you deserve while our team takes care of all of your development’s maintenance needs.
- Warm and energy efficient – All our properties are well insulated, meaning you don’t need to worry about overly high energy bills to compensate for old, draughty homes.
- Assisted living - Living in one of our retirement properties can help to reassure you, (and your loved ones) that you will be fully supported by our friendly team, who are always on hand to help if you ever need it. All our properties have a dedicated manager, plus 24 hour emergency call systems.
- Location, location – City escape or a countryside retreat? We have a wide selection of properties to perfectly suit your needs. And most are close to local amenities and have excellent transport links so you can travel to your heart’s content.
- RHS Assured - Through RHS Assured, we guarantee to sell your existing home within a set period of time so when you find your perfect retirement property you won’t risk losing it, and with no need for viewings and the ups and downs of traditional property chains.
We've been helping people find their perfect retirement property for over 30 years and have over 1,200 retirement apartments, cottages, and bungalows for sale.
*age restrictions may vary at developments, always enquire for further information