- Residents' lounge & Communal Gardens
- Lift to all floors
- 24 hour Emergency Appello call system
- Video Door Entry System (linked to owners TV)
- Communal Laundry facilities
- Guest Suite and Intruder Alarm System
- Development Manager
- Lease: 125 years from 1999
- To include: carpets, curtains and light fittings
- Annual Service Charge - £2152.76 Annual Ground Rent - £330.00
A ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR WITH A RE-FITTED BOILER.McLay Court has a bus stop outside. There are local shops on fairwater green, then roughly a 10 min walk there is a co-op, spar with post office inside, dentist, optician, and a pharmacy. McLay Court is also close to Shopping centres in Canton and Central Cardiff by bus or car.
McLay Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 64 properties arranged over 3 floors each served by a lift. The development consists of one and two bedroom retirement apartments each benefiting from its own private front door, entrance hall, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen and fitted bathroom. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the event of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 55 years. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding “Event Fees” that may apply to this property. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding “Event Fees” that may apply to this property.