- Minimum Age 60, Residents' lounge
- Communal Laundry
- 24 hour emergency Appello system
- Landscaped gardens
- Security door entry system
- Guest Suite and Lift to all floors
- Development Manager
- Lease: 125 years from 1993
- Price to include carpets, curtains and light fittings
- Service Charge £3889.04, Ground Rent £576.25
A TWO BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT SITUATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR
Livingstone Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 45 properties arranged over 3 floors each served by lift. Ideally situated within close proximity to the High Street, the Spires shopping centre with its main supermarket, Hadley Green, Golf Course and the Underground Station. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one or two bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years.
Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding "Event Fees" that may apply to this property.