- Residents' lounge with kitchen
- Communal Laundry and Guest Suite
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Minimum Age 60
- Sky shared dish communal TV system
- Development Manager
- Transport links that take you to Oxford, Banbury and Woodstock
- Lift to all floors
- Lease Length: 125 years from 2004
- Service Charge: £3,058.56 Ground Rent: £TBC
A ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT LOCATED ON THE GROUND FLOOR WITH PATIO DOOR LEADING TO THE GARDENS Cherwell Court is just a short walk to the village/town including banks, market, Greggs, Tesco, Iceland, barbers hairdressers and dentist.
Cherwell Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 35 properties arranged over 2 floors each served by lift. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one or two bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years.
Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding "Event Fees" that may apply to this property.
Service Charge: £3,058.56
Ground rent: TBA