- Residents' lounge and Conservatory
- 400 Yards from Hartley Wintney High Street
- Communal Laundry facilities
- Guest Suite and a Lift to all floors
- Communal car park and gardens
- Security door entry system
- 24 hour Emergency Appello call system
- Development Manager
- Lease Length: 150 years from 1 January 1987
- Service Charge: £2,905.64 Ground Rent: TBC
A ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT SITUATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR WITH A BALCONY The property is close to the centre of Hartley Wintney, and its range of shops, cafes and restaurants. Close to Fleet for shopping, and good bus and train links.
Pegasus Court is a development of bungalows, houses and apartments designed for the retired. Developed by Pegasus Retirement Homes Limited, Pegasus Court has a Administrator who sees to the day-to-day running of the development and can also be contacted in the event of an emergency. For periods when the Administrator is off-duty each property is linked to a 24 hour emergency call system. Each property benefits from accommodation that includes an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, One or two bedrooms and bathroom. Some of the apartments also have a balcony. Please speak to your Property Consultant if you require information regarding Events Fee that may apply to this property.