At RHS Legal Services we think that lawyers should make life easier, not more complicated. For us, it’s all about keeping things simple, so our fees are always quoted up-front and remain fixed.
- Our Conveyancing service makes buying or selling your home easier
- Protect your loved ones with our Will writing service
- Get complete peace of mind with our Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA)
- Our Probate service provides assurance when coping with the loss of a loved one
Why choose RHS Legal Services?
- You only pay for what’s been quoted and our fees remain fixed
- You’ll deal directly with friendly and experienced specialist retirement lawyers
- We will explain everything in plain English and avoid the use of confusing jargon
- We’ll provide you with regular updates so you know how everything is progressing
Let us get your legal affairs in order so that you can focus on enjoying your retirement.
*RHS Legal Services is currently only available in England & Wales
Are the lawyers you use part of the Retirement Homesearch team dealing with the buying or selling of my property?
We work closely with a single Legal practice to provide RHS Legal Services. This is a separate company to Retirement Homesearch, however our appointed lawyers speak to our Property Consultants on a daily basis. They will offer the same professional and friendly service you receive from any member of Retirement Homesearch staff.
If I am buying or selling a property through Retirement Homesearch, do I have to use RHS Legal Services?
Absolutely not, there is no obligation and you can appoint any lawyer you choose.
We believe there are benefits in using RHS Legal Services as we have an existing relationship with the lawyers, which will hopefully speed up the process. You can receive a free quote to review before you commit to anything. If you choose to use your own lawyer we will deal with them in exactly the same way and move things along in conjunction with them.
Do Retirement Homesearch receive any commissions?
Yes, we receive a commission should you take up a service through RHS Legal Services, which is normal industry practice and constitutes a referral under professional rules. The fact that we receive commission will be clearly outlined in any quote you receive from our appointed lawyers. This arrangement will not adversely affect you and the fee amount varies depending on the services offered.